“A great day out in undoubtedly one of our greatest coast lines ,marvellous.”
Review of Arvor Sea Kayaking

Arvor Sea Kayaking
Ranked #13 of 29 Tours in Falmouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A wonderful day on the water learning the basics on how to kayak (BCU 1star) a great day , great weather and instructed by a highly experienced instructor Gary at Arvor sea kayaking , could not have been any better. 5 star all-round.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Just spent two excellent days training with Gary from Arvor Sea kayaking.
Day one was a trip to Falmouth in Sea Kayaks building on our skills and learning new techniques. Gary is a first class instructor with a laid back style and really helped us improve our skills.

Day two we swapped to Sit On Top Kayaks and had a great day in the sun taking a trip to secluded beaches for breaks, rock hopping and taking in the scenery.

Nothing was too much for Gary, he was happy to pass on unbiased information about kit, places to go, other places to hire kayaks from.

If you ever fancy trying sea kayaking or want to improve your skills I would recommend you give Gary a call.

May 2014

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Excellent fun, great instructor, good prices. Passed my BCU 1 Star and will be coming back to continue my training.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Did my first proper kayak training at the weekend with Gary from Arvor Sea Kayaking.

I have to say I was a bit apprehensive about doing a proper “training course”, education and myself do not mix well as all.

It didn’t feel like a training course at all, Garys laid back and passionate style made the day both a breeze and very informative.

Having spent hours and hours on my own Kayak over the last few years I thought I was doing ok, I soon realised I had bought totally the wrong kit and knew very little!

Anyone thinking of starting out in Kayaking should definatley book a session with Gary before they rush out and buy anything, it might save you making the mistake I did and going out and spending loads of money of a totally unsuitable Kayak!

I will definitely be booking up some more training in the near future!