“Totally Magnificent!”
Review of Bosanneth Hotel

Bosanneth Hotel
Ranked #11 of 82 Falmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 13 March 2011

We stopped at Bosanneth for a weekend break, what a fantastic choice! Everything about this place is just amazing from the decor and quality of the rooms right through to the hosting skills of Clive and David the owners. Nothing is too much trouble and I get the distinct impression that both would move heaven and earth for guests. The quality of the food here is second to none, there is a wide choice for breakfast with locally sourced "quality" products, matched by the service and little touches that set this place apart from many other B & B's and even hotels.

Would we stay at Bosanneth again? Without any shadow of a doubt! We will be back later in the year.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 March 2011

Stayed one night to facilitate visiting the University with my son. A calm haven after a long journey. Friendly, approachable hosts with a professional eye for good hospitality and customer service.
Great night's sleep and mouth-watering breakfast which we took full advantage of!!
Hoping to make this our base should my son take up his offer to study in Falmouth and we come to visit.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 6 March 2011

This truly is the best small hotel/b&b that we ever stayed in. The owners have thought of everything, from the tea and biscuits on arrival, the excellent knowledge of the local area, the stunning decor throughout, with no expense spared, the little touches such as the slate on the dressing table to rest your hot hair straighteners on, the sumptuous beds with thick mattress toppers and excellent high count cotton bedding, a decent mirror for make-up application, cotton wool, White company toiletries, the fluffiest white towels you have ever experienced, the gorgeous garden, the dining room with what can only be described as the best breakfast choice and quality you could imagine (yes we did have to stop at Waitrose on our way back to buy the Taylors from Harrogate "lazy Sunday" coffee beans!!), attention to details that extended as far as our breakfast table being laid up with a fish knife for my husband to enjoy his Sunday kippers! This place is astonishing, if only every destination had somewhere as wonderful as this to stay in. Clive and David must have worked very hard to get this place to the stage it is at today, it's fantastic and If you are planning a visit to the lovely town of Falmouth, this should be your only choice. We will be back!!! And Soon!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2011

Plenty of helpful advice for our coastal walking. Fantastic breakfast, parking for car and lovely view and garden.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lampeter
Reviewed 3 February 2011

My stay at Bosanneth was a throughly enjoyable one with excellent hospitality and great food at an excellent price. I am a frequent solo B&Ber so, when asking for a single room, often I get hidden away in a glorified cupboard with no room to swing my luggage. Not here! The single room was treated with as much care and attention as a penthouse at the Savoy and I was made to feel incredibly welcome. In all my years coming to Falmouth this is head and shoulders the best B&B in town. And one of the few left still serving dinners!

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 2 February 2011

Another fantastic stay at the beautiful Bosanneth hotel, with the wonderful hosts Clive and Davey, for whom nothing is too much trouble. From the moment you walk into the hotel, you immediately feel a sense of peace and relaxation. The standard of cleaniness and decor is very high, with each room different, but all well equipped. I stayed in the Manacles room, which had great sea views. Cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 2 February 2011

I loved staying at Bosanneth Hotel, it was so much more than I expected. It's quite unassuming from the outside, but a complete joy once you're in. The rooms are immaculate, completely sparkling and so beautifully decorated with top of the range bathrooms, beautiful beds, views across the ocean, just gorgeous. Sadly dinner was not available when I stayed, as I was there out of season, but if the breakfasts are anything to go by they would be worth staying in for, David has a real passion for cooking and is an excellent host. I prefer to be left alone when in a hotel and really don't like being too chummy with owners or other guests but I could have sat and talked to Clive, Davids partner, all night I felt so relaxed and welcome. In fact, if you close your eyes, take a really deep breath in, then breathe out slowly, that's how Bosanneth made me feel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business