Bosanneth Hotel
Budock Vean Hotel(Mawnan Smith)
US$301
US$201
US$200
US$195
Travelocity
All reviewsclive davidattention to detailperfect hostssmall hotelguest housewindow seathigh standardbreakfast and evening mealto suit all tastesgyllyngvase beachexcellent stayplaces to visitsea viewcooked to perfectiontop floorlocal areatown centre
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Everything about our stay at this wonderfully run b&b exceeded our expectations. From the breakfasts to the decor, from the hosts to the location, we loved our stay here and will be recommending to friends. Every experience was perfect - right down to the individually named rooms, each with their own story for how they came to be named. David and Clive go above and beyond, welcoming you with open arms and a complimentary tea and coffee in the fabulously decorated lounge. When we come back to Falmouth this is definitely where we'll be staying. Hands down our new favourite, not just in Cornwall but the UK!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed for 2 nights over the February half-term and concur with all the other extremely positive reviews of Bosanneth. We loved the warm welcome we received; the decor was beautiful; the bed was so comfortable; the breakfasts were superb and dietary requirements well provided for. The care and attention that David and Clive bring to this lovely guest house make it a totally unforgettable experience. We truly felt well looked after and hope to go back there again in the future.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nicolah-w
Reviewed 22 February 2014

A very comfortable, upmarket B & B run by hosts who clearly enjoy what they do and somehow manage to make each guest feel special. The location is good, our rooms were decorated to a high standard and it was spotless. I highly recommend Bosanneth and hope to stay there should we be lucky enough to find ourselves in Falmouth again. Paula, Alan & Sarah.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Bay room which had 2 armchairs facing towards the sea. The room was small but adequate and comfortable for a short stay.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Once again I was blessed to be able to spend 4 wonderful weeks at Bosanneth in December 2013. A time reserved just for myself and my own needs away from the daily routine. I felt so secure and in such good hands, that I was relaxed and open enough to discover the miracles each day has to offer. Some for the first time. The warmth, kindness and openness I enjoyed during my stay here are a unique treasure and will always be cherished in my heart. When I think about this time and place I always feel like this really is „a piece of heaven on earth“. I'm deeply grateful for these precious moments in my life and I truely believe that this house will always be blessed with lots of happy guests.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed at Bosanneth in January and everything about it exceeded my expectations. The hotel was beautifully decorated, the breakfasts were fantastic, and the bed (in the Garden Room) was incredibly comfortable. David and Clive really do go the extra mile to make sure that everything is perfect.
Highly recommended; we will definitely be going back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple