The Beach House
US$182
US$146
US$125
US$224
Anacapri Guest House(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$185
US$147
US$143
US$153
US$149
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 September 2010

We have visited Ruth at the Beach House many times now and just cannot fault it. I have never visited a place more than once but this truly is an exception. The breakfast is fabulous and you could not ask for a better hostess than Ruth...she is a wonderful lady.
Ideally placed for anything that you want to do in Falmouth and spotless inside.
If I could live here I would ! Can't say one solitary thing negative.
Fabulous !

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2010

Overloooking tennis courts then gardens and then sea view the Beach House is tastefully decorated and a very comfortable place to stay to explore Falmouth. It is close to one of best beaches in area (good restaurent on the beach too) , a 10 min stroll to town and also to a bus stop if you fancy a one way walk on the coastal path (which we did).
It is also very close to the Princess Pavilion which is worth the short walk for a look. We saw Julian Marley there and it was fun (I see Focus are there in October - saw them in Ipswich last year and they were good too - though vocalist could not hit the high notes of the late 70s though)

Very good and tasty breakfast

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2010

yes.....this is the sublime guest house, its home from home if you like luxury and gorgeous beds and decor. see the website.....our hostess ruth is so professional, her breakfast of melon,cooked brekky,coffee tea,cereals,jams,honey are very well presented and taste so good. her house overlooks a tennis court and the sea with the beach within 2 mins walk.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2010

I found this B&B from the Falmouth tourism website. It was my first visit to Cornwall so I didn't know what to expect.

The B&B lived up to my expectations and more. The house is in fairly large grounds and is spacious and beautifully presented. Ruth, the owner who was very warming and friendly, has certainly spent a great deal of time and effort on the property and it definitely shows. The atmosphere is very relaxing - just what we wanted from our holiday.

The breakfast was excellent and very well presented with extra little touches such as a piece of orange in the orange juice and pieces of lavender and rosemary on the plates that I wouldn't have expected.

The 'Scallop' bedroom we had was very spacious with a large on suite. The views were to the side of the property and partly over the bay as well as to the rear of the property.

The only slight down side I would mention, and which has been mentioned in other reviews, is the lack of water pressure for the shower. But having said that if you take your time it doesn't stop you from having a shower!

I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone and would definitely go back there myself.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I felt thoroughly at home at The Beach House. My room was well equipped and had a perfect view. The breakfast provided was a feast and beautifully presented. Even down to the lavender and rosemary sprigs on the table and with the cooked breakfast. Very thoghtful touches. thank you

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo