“Pleasant Meal ”

Hunkydory Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 226 Restaurants in Falmouth
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Seafood, European, British, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Set in a beautiful Grade II listed building and with bright designed interiors, hunkydory is a great location for a romantic or group meal. Lots a little alcoves and booths allow you to feel you have your own private space. There is also a private function area for exclusive use to seat up to 20 around one table, with it's own private lounge and facilities. Great for family occasions or business meals.
“Pleasant Meal ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

Not a bad place. The scallop was the best on our list. The paella I had was tasty but I would call it a risotto instead because of the way it looked. As for the dessert, it was heaven. All in all it was a nice place. I would go there again if I'm down in Falmouth again.

Yorkshire
“Pleasent surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

As some one who can't eat fish i was a little nervous going to a Seafood restaurant but saw enough on the menu to temp me. went for the early bird 3 courses and all of it was excellent, special mention to the starter of meatballs, simple food done well. will return in the future.

Visited August 2014
Rainow, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

The service we received was wonderful. Our meal was delicious and the quality of the food exceptional.
My husband left his glasses there and the owners kindly called our B&B to let us know.......they told us before we missed them! Would highly recommend Hunkydory.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Linda R
Penryn, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous food, great atmosphere, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

Being a vegan eating out can be a bit awkward, however the staff at hunky dory were very accommodating and made a huge effort to make sure I had options which had the same quality and appeal as my fellow diners. They made me a fantastic paella which had a gorgeous smoky paprika flavour and lots of lovely rock samphire, yum! Couldn't fault it, was so delicious I now want to try making my own vegan paella at home!
The rest of my party all thoroughly enjoyed their fish dishes and we all left very happy.
This is our second visit to hunky dory in the last year, and we have been extremely impressed all round both times.
Will definitely be going again!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kate B
Falmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

We visited here last night (2nd time for me) and about 50th for the parents! the food was fantastic-we didn't have a bad word to say. The hunky-dory is easily one of the best restaurants in Falmouth. Service was faultless etc. Thank you for a lovely night, we shall be back! <3

• Visited August 2014