“Main Sail”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lindsey H
“Main Sail”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have just come back from a week at this apartment and all I can say is, it is absolutely stunning! The apartment is just the right size for 5 (4 adults and a 4 year old) and the bathroom is huge. All the little touches like flowers, scones, clotted cream, strawberries,and tea waiting for you when you arrive makes it extra special! Sam is lovely and took all of our bags upto the apartment when we arrived and said if we needed anything just to call him. The location is great it's nice and quiet in the evening and the views at anytime of the day are stunning. I would highly recommend this apartment as everything is just perfect!

Management Response
5 Oct 2016
Dear Lindsey, Thank you so much for your feedback. I must apologies for my late response to this excellent review. I have been away on my honeymoon and I have only just returned. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the apartment and that you and your family had such a lovely time during your stay. It was good to meet you and I hope we get to see you again soon. Thanks again.
Sam
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing