“Sunday Lunch In A Smugglers Cove!”
Review of Smugglers Cott

Smugglers Cott
Ranked #16 of 89 Restaurants in Looe
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2024 via mobile

I was walking around Looe on a Sunday and I fancied a Sunday Dinner. I came across the Smugglers Cove and asked if there was any tables available. The place was full. Luckily they had a table spare for an hour. I sat down and ordered my meal which I had sirloin very nice and the huge Yorkshire Pudding and selection of vegetables. The meal was really nice and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend going but I say book before you go as it gets full quickly.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 13 March 2024

We went here for Dinner and the following day a Sunday Lunch. Their food is excellent and plentiful. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. We would highly recommend. You definately need to book in advance for the Sunday roast.

Reviewed 10 March 2024

Absolutely amazing service.
Sophie our waitress was so friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble for her.
All our food was absolutely superb. Couldn’t fault it.
We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 10 March 2024 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food. The best mussels I have ever had. And if you’re a steak fan, the Posh Surf and Turf is a must. Staff are lovely and friendly. This restaurant is a little gem and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 March 2024

A lovely old restaurant dating back to the 1420's with a smuggling history. Some of the interior oak timbers were apparently salvaged from the Spanish Armada. I had the devilled whitebait for starters which were served with a cajun mayonnaise. For my main I had the baked bream which was delicate and simply delicious. A great restaurant with great food and a great history.

Date of visit: February 2024