“Dreadful food”

Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2024

We both had the plaice which was awful. Tasteless !!I The potatoes were not cooked and were hard. Considering the price £70 for 2 meals and two glasses of wine it was dreadful and not a good experience

Reviewed 15 April 2024 via mobile

We booked a table for Sunday lunch and left very happy and full. The staff and food were really good. The place was full of history, would definitely recommend although I would suggest booking as they do get busy.

Reviewed 8 April 2024 via mobile

I was walking around Looe on a Sunday and I fancied a Sunday Dinner. I came across the Smugglers Cove and asked if there was any tables available. The place was full. Luckily they had a table spare for an hour. I sat down and ordered my meal which I had sirloin very nice and the huge Yorkshire Pudding and selection of vegetables. The meal was really nice and the staff was very friendly. I highly recommend going but I say book before you go as it gets full quickly.

Reviewed 13 March 2024

We went here for Dinner and the following day a Sunday Lunch. Their food is excellent and plentiful. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. We would highly recommend. You definately need to book in advance for the Sunday roast.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 10 March 2024

Absolutely amazing service.
Sophie our waitress was so friendly and attentive. Nothing was too much trouble for her.
All our food was absolutely superb. Couldn’t fault it.
We will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: March 2024