Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ThotJ
Wiltshire, United Kingdom

You arrive a stranger and leave as a friend

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Aug 2010
I’ve only had the pleasure of staying here twice so far, but this is one of the best B&B in Looe. The first time was over the New Year unfortunately I had to leave sooner then I intended. Rick sent me a text saying that he owned me the remaining nights I missed out because of my early departure. I was amazed that he was prepared to honour the three days I missed out (through no fault of theirs) I might add. This is a very rear thing to see nowadays. Sandra & Rick are a great couple with a very nice B&B that they run. The breakfast is outstanding as is the company; they love a chat if you meet them in one of the many local pubs. I would highly recommend staying here, it’s a short work from the town centre, just far enough to be a very quite place to get some sleep from time to time. You arrive a stranger and leave as a friend
Date of stay: June 2010
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
Pool
  • Lol.travel
2.1 miles from Kantana Guest House
View more hotels in Looe
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2010

What a fab guest house, have been going there for a few years now, Sandra, Rick and Kailin are the perfect hosts. Lovely rooms, great food and great company. They always go that extra mile to accommodate your every need.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank maddmaxx44
Reviewed 1 August 2010

Lovely family who run this guest house, so welcoming, very nice rooms decorated lovely,with tea and coffee facilities,tv with freeview, comfy beds. Great breakfasts,and wifi , we really enjoyed our stay, it was like being with family. Hope to return.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2010

went here for a quiet break away, lovely couple made us feel really welcome, breakfast was more than plenty, lovely and clean. Would go back.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2010

Kantana is a pleasant guest house in West Looe. I had a very warm welcome from Rick and Sandra and found a quiet room with a comfortable bed. There are, I think, about 6 rooms in Kantana and I was pleased with the very competitive price. My room included a drinks tray and a Freeview TV, as well as an ensuite toilet/shower room. Access to free Wifi internet access is also available, which I made much use of.

The breakfast is one of the best I've had, including cereal, a delicious Full English (bacon, egg, sausage etc.) and toast. Location is excellent, and although not particularly close to the sea front is never the less a stones throw from the estuary and the shops. It's certainly a very good base to enjoy a holiday from. All in all a fantastic B&B run by a very pleasant and friendly couple who do their utmost to make your stay one to remember.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2010

Upon arrival we were greeted with an extremely warm welcome as though we'd known the owners for years. We stayed in the family room which was very comfy and perfect for our needs. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had and there was plenty of it. The owners couldn't do enough for us and we always ended up in a conversation with them. Overall it was a great holiday in a great b&b. We will definitely be going back

Date of stay: April 2010