Lovely surroundings, the duck pond and fishing lake were a real bonus. Entertainment was as expected, arcades a little small and dated. Pizzas were great in the chefs corner. Swimming pools were good, lacked chlorine, changing facilities were lacking. The main problem was you cannot walk anywhere from the site. The area is amazing I thoroughly recommend a trip to Cawsands for a day on the beach and food at the hotel there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the grounds of an elegant 15th Century Manor House, Trelawne Manor Holiday Park has loads of wide open space and excellent facilities. You can wander around the park and take in the fresh air, or spend your time in our indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools (with flume), our games area, playing football or fishing in our fishing lake (EA rod licence required). In the evenings you can take advantage of the nightly entertainment that’s put on in the park’s club, relax in the lounge with its WiFi, or enjoy a game of snooker or pool, all whilst enjoying a drink from the club’s well stocked bars.As you can see, this Looe Holiday Park has something for everyone, and your whole family will enjoy their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda and PitchUp so you can book your Trelawne Manor Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelawne Manor Holiday Park Hotel Looe
- Trelawne Manor Holiday Park Looe, Cornwall