1,082 results
All reviews sunbeam caravan swimming pool on site holiday park toilet block clean site hard standing talland bay evening entertainment great site kids club great entertainment take away great holiday entertainment staff lovely sea views family holiday
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My friend and I stayed in caravan 102 on the 14th October 2016 for three nights for the 60s music weekend Beat at Tencreek., The caravan was excellent, very clean and spacious all the staff were very pleasant, the shop was well stocked and the gentleman who appeared to run the shop was very chatty.
As this was a musical event we attended the club house every evening, the prices of drinks were the same as most pubs in Truro , although we didn't have a meal in there the food did look very nice.
We could not understand some negative reviews on this site as we had no problems at all.and are looking into staying here for Christmas
Thank you Tencreek for a lovely stay and for providing great music

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Just returned from a weekend at tencreek. Absolutely great place, caravan was spotlessly clean, site was spotless, entertainment was 1st class and the bar was reasonably priced. Stunning sea views and only 5 minutes drive from looe and polperro. I would highly recommend the holiday camp

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I have just spent two weeks in one of the dog friendly caravans, it was clean and well stocked with equipment and the heating was excellent. I had difficulty lighting the fire due to a physical problem I have but maintenance turned up within fifteen minutes of reporting it to help me out. All the staff I met were very friendly and helpful. Most caravans have a wonderful view of the sea and I loved to watch the sunrise each morning or see the lights of the fishing boats. I have come to tencreek for five years running and thoroughly enjoyed my holiday here each year. If I have any complaints it is that I have trouble reaching the crockery in the overhead cabinets but I cannot blame the holiday park for my short stature. Another wonderful holiday thank you.

1  Thank Suzanne A
Reviewed 8 October 2016

When we arrived at Tencreek Holiday Park, we were quite surprised with its surroundings. At first we couldn't work out if our TomTom had directed us to the correct location, as there were bendy roads and steep hills. As soon as we got to the top, we knew where were in the correct place. We asked the reception for our keys and headed to our caravan. Once all our stuff was out of the car, we checked out what we were given. As I was looking under the beds to see if my suitcase would fit, I had a very unpleasant surprise. There was a pair of someone else's underwear! After I had found this unexpectedly, I went to go tell my family. We were going to go to the reception and complain, but we thought that this wouldn't be necessary. Fortunately, our caravan was upgraded for a two bed, to a three bed. We had great viewing of the sea, which looked amazing. The club was ok, however the drinks were a bit pricey. The arcade was small, but you would expect that for such a small caravan park. For my family (2 adults 2 children) the park was just the right size. Also what I thought was great was that you could bring your own tent and stay there on the other side of the park. The caravan was clean, however there was a little bit of dust on top of cupboards ect. All there is on the park is a swimming pool, a little park, room to play football and the clubhouse. This was not a problem as we went down to Looe and did other activities off the site. I would recommend this to small families or big families if you bring your own tent. Some caravans are dog- friendly, but we didn't bring the dog this time. Overall this was a delightful holiday and would recommend to people with young kids.
Written by Tia (aged 12)

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Stopped here for 5 days, has a fantastic caravan, very clean, wonderful views across the bay. The staff here are all brilliant, extremely helpful, reception team are so good, very knowlegeable about area and always pleasant. Also needed to speak to housekeeping and they too were so helpful, we needed a bulb for lounge and it was there within five minutes, and so very pleasant. I do agree with previous comments, some of the caravans are old now, but i'm sure they will be replaced. Well done thought Tencreek very pleased with holiday and will definitely return next year.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple