“Excellent pasties”
Review of Sarah's Pasty Shop

Sarah's Pasty Shop
Ranked #1 of 8 Bakeries in Looe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sarah's Pasty Shop is a family run business and we pride ourselves on the quality of our products, friendly service and excellent customer care.
Reviewed 13 April 2024 via mobile

A local recommended this place and she wasn’t wrong. We had traditional Cornish - plenty of tender meat, Seasoning just right and the most fabulous pastry ( light moist yet a crispy edge to the crust).

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 13 April 2024 via mobile

Mind your head and breath in, customer area is low and small but worth the trouble. Pasty’s are fantastic hand made on the premises, you can see them been made . My wife loves the steak and Stilton I love the traditional. We have been treating ourselves to Sarah pasty’s for over 10 years and always been 5 stars.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 27 March 2024

The lady who served me was unfriendly to begin with, I asked for a hot pasty (not too much to ask for) she gave me the pasty and it was barely warm I said to to her and her reply was just "well its been on the hot plate" she gave me another one which was just as cold
Unfriendly, unhelpful staff and mediocre pasty

Reviewed 22 March 2024

OK so we are geeking here and with 8 days in Cornwall, we have compiled a pasty hall of fame. We are not going to list everyone but we will say that this is our joint number one! Utterly delicious, totally and obviously home made and near as damn perfect!

Reviewed 18 March 2024 via mobile

Visited during a recent visit to Cornwall and popped in to for a take away lunch, I had a traditional steak and my wife had a cheese and onion.
Both were delicious and well cooked. The pastry was superb crispy and loved the crispy brown bits on the bottom. Also nice to get a pasty that doesn’t burn the roof of your mouth when you buy it.