“Great food & terrific staff”
Review of Daisy's Cafe

Daisy's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Looe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a small based friendly Cafe in Looe, Cornwall. Dogs, kids and muddy boots welcome!Open 7 days a week, it's a great place to pop in and grab a coffee and bite to eat.kids menu available.We offer Gluten free options for sweet or savory choices and vegetarian options.Our home-made Daisy shaped scones come in numerous of flavours including: ...* Fruit* Plain* Cheese* Cranberry and Orange* GingerThese are truely scrumptious!ALL DAY BREAKFAST HOME-MADE SOUPSWe also have a range of Cornish Slate hearts ranging from 3 different sizes.Knitted cakes, Teacosys, keyrings all for sale. And we have left the best till last. WE SELL T&G GREEN CORNISH WEAR! We have a range of cornish wear for sale in the cafe.Mon - Sat: 09:00 - 16:30Sun: 10:00 - 16:000 798.880.3315
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We visited Daisys twice while we were staying in Looe earlier this month. The first time it was just my husband and I but when my son & cousins joined us, I had to drag them up the hill to sample this wonderful quirky place. The food is all freshly prepared with home made cakes & a good selection of hot & cold drinks. The toastie I ordered on the first visit came with a divine home made coleslaw which I would love the recipe for. I thoroughly recommend the Daisy experience - it's on our to do list again for our next visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Tiny little place off the busiest tourist street. Decor and menu seem to change frequently depending on the owners mood.

Good place for morning coffee and cake, afternoon tea with a scone or just a lunch. Because it's tiny and away from the busy street it's a lovely place to relax.

Staff is friendly, quality of the food and drink is very good to excellent and the prices are reasonable. A must visit whenever I am in Looe.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Visited Daisy's on Sunday, our third time! What a treat! Yet again, delicious food, amazing service & THE most friendliest staff. Huge pots of Tea, MASSIVE bacon sandwiches, delicious tasting breakfast in a relaxing atmosphere. We love it here! We'll bring the children next time. Thank you!

2  Thank cavegirl10
Reviewed 21 July 2014

had to find this little cafe after reading all the nice reviews, arrived on a sunday and sign in window said closed today, but they are open every day from monday, so went back in week and looked in, they were very busy but told us to come in and made room for us four adults and one child, they are very welcoming and friendly we tried the cream teas and ice cream for the little one, would have liked to have gone back another day to try one of there breakfasts, but we run out of time.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my wife and daughter after reading the reviews on here. All I can say is everyone was right! Lovely little cafe, very friendly and welcoming and lovely food. We all had full English breakfasts and they came with doorstop sized slices of toast! Food was delicious and a good portion. The sign by the till says "Arrive as strangers and leave as friends" and that is very true! Will definitely be returning to try out some more of the menu!