Lowest prices for your stay
Breakfast included
Priceline
No prepayment needed
Agoda.com
Breakfast included
No booking fees
All reviews steam room sea view lovely hotel a bit tired buffet breakfast outstanding views coach trip short break night break enjoyable stay east looe cream tea raffles balcony carvery bay coastline
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2023

We were not residents but ate here daily. Good menu choice with something for all tastes. The Staff are excellent and friendly and very helpful . We enjoyed the fish choice at reasonable prices also the drinks are not overpriced apart from the wine by the bottle. Excellent value for money on all of the food menus.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edward Bence, Owner at Hannafore Point Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2023

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to learn that you were well looked after and hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2023

We had an amazing stay here at The Hannafore Point Hotel. The view from the hotel is absolutely stunning. We stayed in a sea view room with a gorgeous, very spacious, balcony. Looking out over the bay. The room felt large and modern, both the room and the bathroom were extremely clean. We took our 5 month old puppy Henry with us and he was made to feel like a VIP!! Lots of treats and fuss so if you have dogs it’s definitely the place to go!! But on the other side, for the fact dogs are allowed, i didn’t see a single dog hair anywhere. So don’t let this put you off if you don’t have dogs! The staff were absolutely lovely, every single member of staff we spoke to were so welcoming and friendly. A real home away from home. We had such a fabulous time that we are currently looking to book again for next year! But a much longer stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edward Bence, Owner at Hannafore Point Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review. So pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again next year.

Reviewed 17 September 2023 via mobile

We have just got back home from staying at the Hannafore Point Hotel. Our room was lovely with a great sea view and balcony. The highlight of our stay was the food and service in the hotel bistro. On Friday night we had an amazing steak each which was cooked to perfection and then on Saturday we had a snack lunch with family and we all agreed that the food was again fantastic (soup, mussels even the sandwiches). On top of this the service by all the team was great but we do need to mention that Lovinia who was on duty for both meals was outstanding. She knows how to look after the guests. Thank you to her and all team for making this a nice place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Edward Bence, Owner at Hannafore Point Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2023

Thank you for your review and I am so pleased ,to learn that you enjoyed your stay. A special thaanks for your mention of Lovinia who really does care, and will much appreciate your mention by name.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2023 via mobile

The facilities of the spa itself were fab and as expected - although the sauna was out of service when we visited sadly - but the real gem of this place is the fantastic service offered by the entirely competent and skilled bar staff: Melissa, Loveena and Phoebe. All three managed to seamlessly run both the bar and restaurant area in a period of high demand. They were making, drinks, washing hglassses, taking orders, running food, clearing and cleaning down tables. Truly fab dining experience delivered by this team.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Edward Bence, Owner at Hannafore Point Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2023

Thank you so much for your review and especially for your acknowledgement of our staff team who are very customer focussed. I will of course make sure that they have sight of this as your appreciation will mean much to them.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2023

I have been coming to this hotel for 20 years, and on this occasion, I can say that me and my wife are bitterly disappointed The hotel standards have dropped terribly on the second morning of our stay. We had placed our dirty towels in the bath to be changed that morning. Instead of them being changed. They was just hung back up on the towel rail hence that night we had to get out the bath and dry and wet towels. The breakfast in the mornings was unsatisfactory. it has been left under the lights for so long that the bacon was like concrete and beans was like thick porridge. The egg is the yolk was black we decided to give up cooked breakfast and have poached eggs which came out rockhard. I asked the waiter if he could exchange these and five minutes later, the same eggs came out again at this time I was also cold. My wife decided to have boiled egg and soldiers as stated on the menu, but instead she just got two hard-boiled eggs and no soldiers to staff serving breakfast. I’m sorry to say I have no idea on the fourth evening we decided to have room service a Ploughman’s lunch. What could go wrong the next morning I spoke to a very nice lady who was servicing the rooms and kindly asked if I should take them down, to which she replied no it’s okay I will do that for you that evening we returned back to our room to find the tray was still on the table and all its contents. All week we had been drinking water supplied by the hotel in a glass bottle and all week we have had a very upset stomach to which we put down to having some dodgy food. Somewhere. We lost two days of our holiday due to having diarrhoea and sickness on the sixth day. My wife was drinking water out of the bottle supplied by the hotel I did on the bottom of the bottle was green algae and mildew in the bottom of the bottle, I reported this to reception to say the least not very happy as we’ve been drinking out of that bottle all week and now we know where how diarrhoea and sickness had come from as both of us had been drinking water out of that bottle when speaking to the receptionist on Friday evening, she agreed this is acceptable and she would speak to housekeeping and she took the bottle away I asked the receptionist if I could speak to the general manager, and she said she would let him know as soon as he was in the hotel. and I’m still waiting for a response from the hotel manager.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Edward Bence, Owner at Hannafore Point Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2023

I am appalled to read your review and am making a thorough investigation as to exactly what has occurred here.
I will be addressing these issues and will contact you in due course in order to make some recompense.
I am very sorry that you should have had to endure these issues.