“A man on his own”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Looe
Pendower Guest House
Ranked #27 of 54 Looe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband was fishing the shark festival in Looe and I booked him into Pendower House for 3 nights from 8 July. As he was travelling on his own we went to Looe the day before to locate Pendower House and met Karen. What a lovely lady. I knew instantly that my husband would be in good hands and I was not wrong. Each evening after his fishy tales he would tell me how well he was being looked after, how comfortable his room was with a lovely view over Looe Harbour and every home comfort he could wish for. He even booked himself an extra night.

I just want to say a big thank you to Karen for looking after him. When he has the dates for the competition next year I will certainly book him into Pendower House again. I you are planning a trip to Looe this is the place to stay

Room Tip: Room 4 has a wonderful view, a balcony to enjoy your morning or afternoon tea/coffee
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Clutterbuck145

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed here recently wonderful location and great place to stay Karen is very welcoming and cooks a delicious breakfast.The rooms are clean comfortable and with excellent views the beach and Looe town.

Room Tip: Room 4 great views so comfortable and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We stayed here recently on holiday. Great room with stunning views across Looe, we even had a balcony! The breakfast each morning was delicious, and Karen will cater to your every need. A lovely place.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Myself, my husband and two small children stayed at The Pendower and it was superb in every way. Karen is the most welcoming host and made the best breakfast ever!! The children have never eaten so much in a morning and they loved her to bits. The rooms were warm, clean and comfortable and the view was amazing, the children loved watching the boats sailing into the harbour. The beach is a stones throw away and walking down to Looe is a delight in the warm summer sun. Karen has lots of knowledge regarding the local restaurants and is very helpful and kind. We will definitely be staying again as it was so lovely to stay somewhere that felt so welcoming. The children still talk about it!! Karen is also an expert in making the perfect poached egg!! Thankyou.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My partner & I have a fantastic week staying at Pendower. The owner, Karen, is a very warm and welcoming person and we were made to feel at home. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Fresh towels every day. A hearty breakfast to se us up for the day.We were sad to leave but only had a week but we look forward to going again next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Me and my partner stayed over for a few nights recently and had a fabulous stay in the pendower ,we were greeted by Karen who made us feel do welcome .
The guest house itself was very clean with fresh towels provided daily and breakfast was delicious and made to your specifications .
All in all a thoroughly delightful weekend , Karen was a fab host and we would certainly be back .

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Me, my husbanf and daughter had a smashing time in Looe,
Pendower Guest House is a lovely place to stay, and is owned and run by a lovely lady called Karen.
It was a true home from home experience.
Very accommodating and helpful lady.
A vast assortment of breakfasts were available everyday, just choose from the list and a perfectly cooked English breakfast could be yours, along with cereal or fruit etc.
Everything was done at your convenience, and nothing was ever too much.
The accommodation was clean, tidy and welcoming. Fresh towels were provided daily, along with replenished tea & coffee supplies in our room
The location gives you easy access into Looe itself with all that it provides.
Will most certainly go back again.
Thank you so much Karen.