“Vegan Food”

Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Looe
Price range: US$13 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located directly on the Beach at Millendreath, just 5 minutes from Looe. Offering a range of dishes, cooked fresh by our head chef, from locally sourced produce.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

It was a very rainy day in Millendreath, Looe, Cornwall. We had been staying on a camp site and decided to treat ourselves to a late breakfast after putting the wet tents away. We walked into the lovely little cafe and asked for two vegan breakfasts. The food that was provided was beautiful! Highly recommend this cafe for both the service and the quality of food.

1  Thank LindaonHoliday

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Having enjoyed alcarte cooking across the uk this has to be one of the little jems you can find. It is hard to say which is the best meal, the pasta is too die for, the fish so fresh but the sea food chowder has to be the best I have ever eaten, and believe me I have eaten alot. Front of house team (James) are excelllent at making you feel comfatable . Tim the chef does his absolute best to cook to your wishes. His food is stunning and you would pay at least twice as much if you where eating in London. As a team they are amazing together with a stunning location to eat,makes the dining experience hard to find across the uk. Amazing, Kate, Mark and JAmes
ps James (age 10) says they are the best chips and mussels he has ever tasted!!

1  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I've heard lots of good things locally so decided to go down for a bit of lunch on a rare day off.
Unfortunately we never got to try the cafe because we refused to pay £5 for the car park. While £5 for all day parking is arguably not bad value if you're spending the day at the beach (although it's a lot more than the previously free!) I'm not willing to pay that for an hour or so's parking when I only want a bite to eat. This is going to be a serious problem if you don't sort it out as you are competing against the likes of Seaton where you can park by the hour (or free in the beach cafe).
So I guess I'm going to have to wait for the winter parking regs so I can park on the road. You'll struggle with local loyalty in the summer though if you don't sort something out.

11  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Sat here and had nice lunch after which the kids could run about on the beach. Had a late evening drink ( and a pudding !) whilst our sons played in the sand a short distance away. Very easy. Nice to grab drinks when down on the beach too.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Firstly the front of house are so thoughtful, friendly and couldn't be more helpful on the few occasions we ate here. The food was spectacular, it was the best family meal we've probably ever had. Everything was cooked to perfection and the presentation was delightful. We highly recommend a visit if you get a chance.