Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2019

went to Looe to do some walking on the coast so booked in for three nights, unfortunately burst appendix two weeks before, so holiday turned into recouparation. however had a brilliant time and was well looked after by the staff and the excellent food.

Room tip: obviously harbour and river view rooms will be dearer but if you have not stayed in looe before it will be more than worth it
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Stayed here for four nights during Looe Live music festival. I can't fault this hotel. My friends and I were made to feel at home and nothing was too much bother for the lovely couple running it. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfasts were amazing. I would highly recommend the poached eggs. The bar is friendly and has a great happy hour which both guests and locals enjoy. I will definitely be making a return visit.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Anne A
Reviewed 1 October 2019

We love staying here and do so several times a year with friends and family. Accommodation is comfortable and provides everything you need. Breakfasts are delicious and evening meals have some great offers. Owners are lovely people, very chatty, and will resolve any problems. The bar is cosy and inviting, staff are great. This hotel has always given us everything we need to have a decent nights sleep, fab breakfast and a wonderful stay in Looe.

Reviewed 11 September 2019

We went for a family meal, all 7 of us. We all oreded steaks as apparently the owner told us they use the best butchers in Looe.
I had to send my steak back twice as under cooked, the rest of the food on my plate was swimming in blood, soggy and had not been replaced, disgusting.
I invited the owner to taste my steak so she could see for herself, her response was unprofessional and rude.
The steak tasted boiled! (So the pan was not hot enough) The steak was tough throughout, the knives couldn't even cut them.
The rest of my party could not eat theirs either. You could leather your shoe with the steaks. Appalling attitude and clueless restaurateurs.
Avoid this place!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ralomo1
Reviewed 6 September 2019

A party of 10 stayed here at Rivercroft Hotel and we were all very pleased with the accommodation, food and atmosphere,
We will certainly be staying here again next year.
Thanks again to all the staff and to Julie for making us very welcome
Best Regards