“Climatic place.”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa 118 situated at Blackrock,  Millendreath with private beach and superb cafe
Villa with private beach View down to private beach
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Villa with private beach
View down to private beach
Sandy private beach
Lounge
Dining and Kitchen area
Kitchen
Double bedroom
second bedroom with bunk beds
View from garden to the sea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ladaco
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Climatic place.”
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

All comfort and even more. Silence peace of nature. Very friendly owner. Very close to the sea, and beach Bar. 20 min walk to looe marina.

Your age range 35-49
21 Nov 2017
Thanks so much for this lovely review - we try our best to make the villa as comfortable and as good value as possible.

I am glad you had a lovely time.
Michael R
Wisbech, United Kingdom
“Lovely Hillside Villa”
Reviewed 31 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for a few nights during half-term and it is a lovely villa, in a perfect location, close to a private beach and only 10 minutes to the nearest town of Looe.

The Villa has everything you could possibly need. It has a fully furnished kitchen, comfortable sofas and a breakfast bar. The owner left plenty of information booklets about places to go and visit during our stay and there are plenty of duvets in case you get a bit chilly at night, but they also have heaters and an electric fire, which can come in handy.

All in all a great stay and we would definitely recommend to anyone.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
8 Feb 2017
Many thanks for your review Michael - I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forwards to welcoming you again soon.
HCaps
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
“Not a nice experience”
Reviewed 16 September 2016 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed in 118 in Summer 2014 with my partner and child. It wasn't on Trip advisor back then hence my delayed review.

When we visited the property it was very dirty, particularly the kitchen and bathroom.

It was such an unpleasant stay that we toyed with the idea of finding somewhere else, however it was a peak summer holiday week and there was very little available.

When we returned home I emailed the owner explaining our disappointments and requesting that she consider some sort of reduction in the cost.

She was adamant that no one else had had such issues and simply stated that we should have made contact with the caretaker when on site so they could attend to the cleaning. However considering the gentleman from whom we collected the keys had allegedly cleaned before we arrived it would have been very uncomfortable to visit him in his home to let him know we were not happy. Also given the fact he obviously thought the job had been done did not fill me with confidence that he could clean the property to an acceptable level.

The whole experience was really disappointing and we would definitely not return or recommend to others.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Property was dirty and damp.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Sep 2016
I would like all my clients to know that I have a manager on site for which he is paid to look after my clients - he is NOT the cleaner, who does a fantastic job - any problems with the villa should be directly made to the manager who will deal with them promptly - I was very disappointed when I received the complaint as I had no knowledge of this when this client stayed for the week and my listing has always been on holiday lettings so there are assurances in place . This client complained that she could not walk around the apartment with bare feet as her feet got dirty - unfortunately that is the nature of a beach property but we have subsequently got a fantastic new floor that is very manageable - we try to make updates to the villa as and when needed and it has gone through some major changes since 2014.
Sam72S
“1st Wedding Anniversary and family holiday”
Reviewed 22 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We got married in Looe August 2015 and wanted to spend our 1st anniversary back there. We opted for Millendreth a short drive away from Looe and a 30 min walk from our villa. We had a great stay at 118,it had everything we needed for a relaxing stay,a well equipped kitchen and a bathroom which had a shower and a bath. Millendreath beach is just a 5 minute walk and has kayak,deck chair/sun lounger hire,a shop selling ice creams, crab fishing bait etc and The Black Rock Cafe & Bistro does a great tapas menu,not over priced and the staff were nice and friendly. Sally the owner was very helpful and replied promptly to all of our enquires.

16 Sep 2016
Thanks you so much for this lovely review and I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay! I hope you had a lovely Anniversary - I only wish we would have known!
taffychap
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“not as described in the advert”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

advert said it was a gated area not so, fish shop and Chinese in village, you have to drive to get there, the only thing thats true is the cafe on the beach, having said that the food was expensive and my wifes was over cooked to the point you could bounce the calamari like a ball and my granddaughter had sausages which we also returned because they were pink in the middle not a good start to the week, the staff lost theyre smiles when we complained ,not impressed, the villa is very tired and had a few problems, shower head loose, cupboared in bathroom full of tools so we couldn"t unpack the towels, towel heated rail not working, iron all burnt, wardrobe in back bedroom half full of bedding,no room for clothes, grass outside not cut , villa not cleaned baby bottle on floor in sitting room ,dust every where.

Liked best: going into Looe
Liked least: seating and bed in main bedroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Jul 2016
I was sorry to read this review, on checking the Iron it was in good order. The Villa has been extensively updated with new windows and cladding and a new floor together with a new shower last year - it can convert to a hand shower also. I will contact my cleaner to discuss these problems - had I know I would have immediately asked for a re-clean as my manager is on site - in my advert I do say the shops are a short drive away. Obviously we have to cater for year round lets so I would prefer guests to be warm so provide extra duvets - there is also a chest of draws in that room so there is plenty of room for clothes and towels. I am sorry that the food was not up to standard in the café/ mall shop - I hope you have discussed these issues with them - - they are very helpful.
Bremnerhj...
“Lovely”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Excellent price! Lovely location. Very well equipped. Previous guest didn't leave things in the kitchen as lean as I liked but that was my only disappointment. This was easily rectified with warm soapy water.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
26 Jul 2016
Thank you so much and I'm thrilled you had a good stay although I'm sorry you had to clean the kitchen. We try our hardest to provide a good quality service at a price that we think is appropriate for the location.
_cleach76...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Booked the villa with tripadviser excellent communication between myself and Sally the owner lovely place to stay if you are looking for some where nice and quiet everything you needed in the villa would highly recommend to people

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet
Liked least: Nothing except no reading light in the bedroom
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
17 Sep 2016
Thank you so much, I'm so pleased you had a good holiday
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing