We have just visited Trelaske for the fourth time in 18 months, the hotel provides a friendly, welcoming and relaxing atmosphere from the moment that you arrive until you leave. Hazel and Ross ensure that you are well looked after at all times. The food is truly excellent with fresh local produce, in particular the fish. There are superb walks direct from the hotel grounds to Looe and Polperro whilst the rest of Cornwall is also easy to access. Our garden room was spacious with outstanding views over the surrounding countryside. On each visit we have met some delightful company. We have already booked another visit in the autumn which we are looking forward to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall