Before I booked I checked the Hotel on tripadvisor and thought it was too good to be true. Having just spent 4 nights ar Trelaske I now know it wasn't Too Good To Be True.
Welcome was excellent and Hazel was always doing her utmost to make you feel welcome while Ross remained unseen slaving away in the kitchen producing stunning food.
Its a good base for touring the area and I can't recommend it highly enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall