We decided to return to this hotel this October after a brilliant holiday there last year.
We were not dissapointed, even the weather was good!
We stayed in our favourite room 6 and made sure we had the half board option as the standard of the food is superb!! Ross is a fantastic chef and I enjoyed the fish variety caught that day in Looe and cooked to perfection the same night. The home made bread is fantastic as well.
Heather was attentive and helpful as ever and suggested a few places we should visit.
I would recommend visiting Boscastle, Padstow, Tavistock and Fowey.
We had such a good rest that we have booked again for next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall