We discovered Trelaske a couple of years back through friends who've been going there for years and we've been going back regularly since. It's a great place to spend a few days away from the rat-race in a beautiful Cornish location - always a warm welcome and wonderful hospitality from Hazel and her team, excellent food both morning and evening, and a great location with sweeping views across the counrtyside. We're made to feel so welcome there, it's become something of a home from home and we always look forward to returning. Looe and Polperro are both just down the road and are great places to spend days out. The rest of cornwall is just a short drive away..... perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall