Bedroom had a balcony and decor was of a high standard. We appreciated having a bath and a shower as this is not always the case. After the excellence of the food on our first night we chose to eat in the hotel for the rest of our stay. Each meal we were presented with warm homemade bread and each course was described lovingly by Hazel. There was at least 2 fresh fish dishes per night. There was plenty of parking places right outside reception. The dining room was spacious so we didn't feel cramped and all in we had a relaxing stress free stay being treated well by friendly and sociable staff. We will definitely return in the future and tell our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall