This hotel was the best 3*** we have stayed in, should be 4****. Hazel is very welcoming, nothing is to much trouble. We stayed in the family garden room, spacious and very clean .and comfortable.The attention to detail perfect.To wake up in the morning to birdsong and view the wildlife through the patio doors was an added bonus.Excellent well cooked breakfast. If your budget can stretch to eating in the restaurant in the evening, your in for a culinary delight. superb choice of locally caught fish,locally sourced meat and veg from the garden. The desserts are a foodies dream. Best of all Ross is not adverse to giving out tips on recipies to try at home.A very enjoyable relaxing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall