We have just returned from a 3 night stay with husband, daughter and her friend. We all loved the hotel. Hazel is very welcoming and is very knowledgeable about where to go and eat. The breakfast is excellent, we didn't eat in the evening but that's only because we were out sightseeing and walking. The rooms were spacious, light and very clean. The hotel was nice to come back too and get a good nights sleep, tea and coffee also in the room. I would definitely recommend this hotel as they made us feel very welcome, and homely without being intrusive. YoU have to try the home made museli, we even bought some to bring home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall