Talk about 3rd time lucky, our 4th visit to Trelaske was brilliant. We had our favourite room (no 3) which again was extremely comfortable and spacious. As usual the food was doubly excellent - Ross excelling himself once again. Hazel with her wonderful smile met us and welcomed us in. The weather was better this year and we were able to visit the surrounding area s in sunshine. Hazel makes the best Tia Maria Coffee that we have tasted. Ross is referred to as the "invisible man" as he tends to spend all his time in the kitchen preparing and cooking his excellent food dishes, but we were able to catch him and have a chat. Once again our grateful thanks to Hazel and Ross for making our stay so welcoming and pleasant. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall