This is our first visit to the Trelaske Hotel and definitely won't be our last. The perfect place to relax and unwind. Hazel greeted us with a warm smile and couldn't have been more attentive and helpful. Our room was spacious (plenty of space for my husband's wheelchair), spotlessly clean and very comfortable, it opened onto the garden so we were able to sit and enjoy the sunshine and lovely views. The food is excellent and beautifully prepared by Ross; fresh from the garden or locally sourced. The menu is varied, plenty of choices and changed daily. Thank you Hazel and Ross for making our stay so pleasant and enjoyable your hospitality is second to none. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall