Our two night stay on the 13/14 June 2014 was perfect. From Hazel's meet and greet to our farewell was all one could ask for. Our room, number 6 had delightful views towards Bodmin Moor from our balcony and views over the kitchen garden from the large side window.
With Hazel front of house and Ross in the kitchen you received the personal attention of the joint owners, they both work very hard to make your stay very enjoyable.
The food Ross prepares is excellent and the award of two rosettes is well deserved. Breakfast and Dinner are prepared with care using the finest local ingredients, the fresh caught fish a delight.
The Trelaske Hotel is a good base to visit the many attractions the area as to offer. There are many walks from the hotel which Hazel will advise you on.
Tony & Gloria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall