From the moment we arrived we were thrilled to have booked Trelaske. We had a very warm welcome from Hazel. Our room (number 6) had dual aspect overlooking garden and countryside, we didn't close the curtains once. Very peaceful and quiet. Perfect poached eggs for breakfast. We only had dinner there one night but it was fabulous. We were sorry to leave but had only booked four nights.
Can't recommend it highly enough. Real value for money.
Thank you both for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant is a multi award winning 3 star and 2 AA Rosette for excellent food independent and owner run small hotel. Voted the number 1 hotel in the Looe area according to independent reviews on TripAdvisor for the last 5 years. Set in 4 acres of peaceful gardens, conveniently located between Looe and Polperro. Owner run, we pride ourselves on personal service, comfortable rooms and fantastic seasonal food in a relaxing and peaceful environment. All rooms have balconies or patio areas and baths and showers with luxurious complementary toiletries and flat screen televisions. 3 lounge areas with full bar serving real Cornish ale and extensive wine list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trelaske Hotel And Restaurant
- Trelaske Hotel Looe
- Trelaske Hotel & Restaurant Looe, Cornwall