“Amazing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Local beach
Sunset at Seaton
Millendreath bay
Sunset at Millendreath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chantelle...
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 13 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

We stayed at Bay View last year and had an amazing time. It has beautiful views and only very short walk down to the beach. It has lovely rock pools and places to explore so our 4 year old was over the moon. The accommodation is well laid out, newly refurbished and clean. We had everything we needed and I noted it also has a high chair etc if you have younger children. Upon leaving I left a bag under the bed. Tracey and the caretaker Pete went through a lot of trouble to get it back to us.
Will definitely return in the future.

sandraome...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“New Years Holiday”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Spent New Year at this wonderful apartment. It is fully equipped with everything you need for a self catering holiday. It is fully modernised and spotlessly clean. It is in a perfect location.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone and will be booking again

5 Jan 2018
Thank you for the positive comments, so pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Would love to welcome you back in the future.
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

taniasmoy...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“BlackRock#HighlyRecommend.”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Lovely stay...

We arrived late and Tracey kept in touch throughout our journey. Communication was excellent. We had an amazing time and peaceful Xmas. Great location..well thought touches e.g games for kids. Very clean! High cleanliness standard. Just as described on the web. My family and l had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this place. Would visit again in Summer

3 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind review, hopefully see you again in the summer .
Clare W
“Great location for a short family stay”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

The accommodation was well appointed, we found we had everything we needed and Tracey kept in touch to ensure we were happy during the stay.

The location is lovely and the children really enjoyed the beach even though it was December and a little chilly.

When I booked and paid I have to be honest that I was a little annoyed about the extra charges for linen and the need to purchase electricity cards. I felt these could have been mentioned in the trip advisor particulars to avoid hidden surprise costs, but that is just a minor point to manage visitor expectations upfront.

The information booklet needs the wifi password correcting - it took me a while to figure out there was an error in the book so I had no wifi at first but all was fine once I checked with the password written on the router.

Thank you for a lovely break, I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Jan 2018
Many apologies about the WiFi code, it has been corrected now so thank you for bringing it to my attention.
Unfortunately it is not possible to include the cost of linen in the overall cost as not all guests require it and it would then raise the total cost for all guests.
The electricity cards are mentioned in the details and are avoidable I’m afraid but hopefully none of the mentioned affected your stay.
I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and we would live to welcome you back in the future.
Louise D
Caterham, United Kingdom
“Lovely stay at Bay View”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a short but sweet stay at Bay View. The accommodation is stunning.
Bay view is modern, bright  and fully equipped and even has a dishwasher. We found the bed to be very comfortable and enjoyed the view from the main bedroom which looks over the bay. We were lucky to have a sunny day where we could sit out on the lovely furniture on the balcony, and look over the bay. Tracy was very organised and had given us information before we left, she was also contactable by email whist we were away (phone signal not so good) however there is Wifi which is great.
Millendreath bay has a café and a bar which were very well run and well stocked especially with local larger/ale's. We had a meal at the café in the evening, it was fully booked however we were still able to sit outside and order off the menu the food was lovely. We also spent a day in Looe which is a very pleasant town, lots of restaurants and little shops to look in, also enjoyed a Cornish pasty.
The fish and chip shop near Millendreath "the Coddy Shack" is also brilliant and well worth the wait when the shop is busy.
Will defiantly stay at Bay View again, its comfortable and a very good location for travelling other parts of cornwall.

Walter M
“perfect stay”
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Really perfect. Everthing was like described. We were 4 people and the apartment was really very comfortable and offered everything we needed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing