+ very clean room, great location for harbor views, very friendly helpful staff, great breakfast, good food and beers right next door at reasonable prices.
- our room was very small (ok for us but we,re small ! , a couple of six footers would struggle), location may not suite everyone as plenty of pedestrian and some vehicular traffic past our ground floor bedroom window. Distance of car park from accommodation may not suite everyone.
overall mousehole is a lovely place- great walks and nearby attractions and the ship inn is a great place for a short stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ship inn is a welcoming Cornish pub situated in the picturesque fishing village of Mousehole. With stunning views of the sandy beaches or stormy waves The Ship inn is the perfect place to refresh & chat to locals, or snuggle up in front of the open fire and read a good book. We also have eight beautiful bedrooms (located within the pub and the cottage next door) for that perfect weekend getaway, family holiday or overnight stay before travelling to the Scilly isles. 'There are few things more pleasant than a Cornish harbour graced with a good pub and great ale' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Ship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ship Hotel Mousehole
- Ship Inn Mousehole
- The Ship Inn Mousehole, Cornwall