This was our first time at hendra and we were extremely impressed and kids had an amazing time as loads to do for them. we stayed in a pod which was amazing compared to staying in a tent. they were lovely and warm at night, didnt even need spare heater we took with us, and were very clean and well looked after, only problem is the toilets are quite a walk away, so be advised especially if you have children to take a spare bucket as you proberly wont fancie doing the long walk in the middle of the night!!! toilet blocks were lovely and clean and it is a well maintained park and cant wait to take the kids back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. New - Henry’s Play Loft - Slide, roll, climb and wriggle. Jump, bounce, swing and giggle! Our super new indoor play centre for children under 10 years, with a seated area for adults, and drinks and snacks available. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. NEW for 2018 the Porthminster is our superb new Premium range of holiday home and offers beautifully styled furnishing and interiors with a seaside theme. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, in rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall