Hendra, thankfully, operate a sensible, logic-driven check-in policy. If your caravan is ready when you turn up - they'll give you your key. Hurrah!
The site is clean, well maintained and you get a general feeling of care being taken in the running of it.
One point - during our stay, the 'best' slide in the pool had broken down. No-one's fault, I grant you, although I think it would be helpful to let customers know this before they part with their cash/tickets at reception. Bit cheeky to charge full price for part-facilities.
Nevertheless, an enjoyable stay and I would definitely return.
Oh - and more than a bit cheeky to charge such massively inflated prices in the Nisa shop on site. We went to Morrisons for our fish fingers instead of coughing up £2.89 for 8.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, on rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall