We camped on a great pitch, plenty of room, shower blocks were excellent, the shop and club did everything we needed. Definitely recommended but be aware it's around £10 each way in a taxi if you wish to drink in Newquay itself. Quality base for a surfing trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, on rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall