Hi to all. This is my very first review of anything. I don't know where to begin. This was my first time at Hendra and what a great site it is,we was stopping with my friend and his family in our own touring caravans and we had great pitches with plenty of room, staff where very welcoming and always polite, the site was the cleanest site i've ever been to,shower block was spotless,its got a well stocked Nisa shop,great onsite facilities with Loads of things for the kids to do, waterpark is great,clubhouse was very entertaining,food was excellent.My Daughter and her two friends won the talent competition(singing frozen) and won a free long weekend there in half term,one slight issue is its only for a family of Four! we are going to phone them up and see if they will accomodate the Seven of us ! Fingers crossed. I would definately go back there and would recommend it to anyone as i have done since arriving home. All in All an excellent family friendly site not to far from Newquay town centre. 5/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, on rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall