One week wasn't long enuf for first time in Cornwall.
But hendra camp park made up for the on site things to do the safety of the place as I only went with my son.
Pitches are well kept and all very sunny locations nod spoiled with too many high trees to block sun.
Overall would recommend to any one tent static or caravan.
All the best from mark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. New for 2017 - Henry’s Play Loft - Slide, roll, climb and wriggle. Jump, bounce, swing and giggle! Our super new indoor play centre for children under 10 years, with a seated area for adults, and drinks and snacks available. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, on rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall