The best campsite I’ve stayed in for a long time. We went as a group of 10 on a stag do (all mature guys) and the campsite was perfect. We had loads of room and the dude helped us sort out where to pitch and park to create a wind break for the BBQ. We were left to ourselves all weekend and the dude pop round in the morning with black bags and always had good banta. After finding out the first night in town was a bit disappointing he suggest a few other places which were more Cornish and we has a blast.
The toilets, showers and wash areas were clean and well kept not the Savoy but it a camp site after all. The bar was like a youth centre but had a few pool tables, table tennis, and darts, and a decent range of drinks. All the staff were down to earth and polite especially the people in the shop and the dude that look after us.
Great place to enjoy Newquay from and the taxi was great 1.60 each way whenever you call, will be taking the wife down for her first camping experience next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosecliston Park is an adult only campsite offering a unique type of outdoor accommodation. From rustic traditional camping, pre-pitched bell tents with electric, to our modern Carapod with all the creature comforts of a hotel room, we have a mix of options for your outdoor retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rosecliston Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosecliston Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Rosecliston Park Newquay, Cornwall