Before we even got through the gate we were greeted by the, only more cheerful than he was friendly minibus driver Nigel, collecting all 14 of us and our bags directly from Newquay coach station - an ideal service that ran until 4am to suit our night-life needs. The staff at the campsite continued to enforce this trend streamlining our arrival and preventing our tent pitching from becoming the disaster we had initially anticipated!
We were positioned ideally in close range of the washing facilities and the well stocked shop that, as well as camping equipment, served hot food - a much needed cure to several consecutive nights of heavy drinking! The site was clean and spacious and the showers offered warm water at 20p for about 4-5 minutes.
The campsite also had a lively bar with numerous pool and table tennis tables to kick start the night, furthermore TVs to keep up-to-date on sport whilst enjoying a drink before heading out on the town.
Overall we couldn't be more pleased with the 4 nights at Rosecliston that served a group of 14 lads with exactly the kind of experience we wanted. I would thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosecliston Park is an adult only campsite offering a unique type of outdoor accommodation. From rustic traditional camping, pre-pitched bell tents with electric, to our modern Carapod with all the creature comforts of a hotel room, we have a mix of options for your outdoor retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Rosecliston Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosecliston Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Rosecliston Park Newquay, Cornwall