“Newquays best kept secret! Loved it!!”

and 1 more site!
Tregella Guest House Newquay
Ranked #27 of 106 Newquay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The Tregella hotel is awesome, we stayed in Room 2 and it has a great view of the sea and beach, the couple who run the hotel are really nice (Chris and Alan) they are really helpful and they kept the place running like clockwork! The beach is across the road, its lush! We will stay there again even if it just to visit Chris and Alan!

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Had a smashing stay over a long weekend. Chris and Alan are absolutely wonderful hosts. The rooms very really well equipped and the view from the front is fantastic. Our surf lessons were at the Escape school just 10mins walk away. All the other guests were extremely friendly which made breakfasts quite a sociable occasion, albeit we were a bit groggy early mornings after some heavy nights out!!

We will be back!!!!!!

Room Tip: Some rooms don't have their own bathrooms but we did not find this an issue. The shared bathroom...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Beautiful room facing the sea, very clean and spacious. Perfect location as it is close to the beach, the shops and pubs. Breakfast was yummy! And the Owner is very lovely- Thank you!!!
I highly recommend staying here. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Request a sea view room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Wonderful hotel! Clean, tidy, everything works and looks beautiful and Chris was a perfect host, she can't do enough for you, even offered to lend me a wetsuit! If you're looking for a nice place to come back to rest your head at the end of the day, look no further.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
christine023, Owner at Tregella Guest House Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Best wishes Alan & Chris

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights and I had a perfect stay. Chris and Alan were fantastic hosts, making me feel welcome from arrival, as Alan kindly grabbed me a parking space on the street, when I moaned to him I was currently stuck on a no parking zone. I had a single room at the back of the hotel, with a very comfy bed, sink and wardrobe, and the bathroom was next on the corridor so absolutely fine for me. My one gripe is the walls are a tad thin so no lie ins here in the morning, but quite frankly you wouldn't want to miss the superb breakfast here anyway, it was so delicious. The breakfast room was very sociable which was nice for me being a single traveller, and it was where Chris came into her element, making sure we had everything we needed for the day! There is a definitely laid back feel to the place, to the point where I had to remind her I still hadn't paid when I was about to leave! The location is perfect, it sits just opposite towan beach, so therefore right next to town and some bars/restaurants, but also it's a scenic 20 min walk to fistral beach too. When I return to Newquay, I shall definitely return here, there were many returning guests when I visited as well....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
christine023, Manager at Tregella Guest House Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

We would both like to say thank you for your review regards Chris & Alan

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Chris and Alan made my wife and I very welcome during our four night stay. The location is great and our room had very nice ocean views, it's a short walk to shops and restaurants and the bus and train station. Our room was very comfortable and clean, the breakfast was very substantial and always served with a smile. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Hotel Tregella to anyone looking for a great B&B experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Glen_Whitley
christine023, Manager at Tregella Guest House Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

We would like to say thank you for writing such a lovely review we are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Kind wishes
Chris & Alan

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We booked for 2 nights and were not disappointed. Chris and Alan were friendly and very keen to help with suggestions on eating places and places to visit. Everything you could need was available (tea/ coffee/ free wi-fi etc) and a few steps away from the sea front. We had a room away from the front but it was a good zie and had an en-suite shower room

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view if possible
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
christine023, Manager at Tregella Guest House Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

We would both like to say thank you for such a great review it makes us very happy that our guests enjoy staying with us.
Kind wishes Chris & Alan