“Excellent stay”
Review of Beaches at Newquay

Beaches at Newquay
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newquay
Beaches at Newquay
Ranked #51 of 106 Newquay B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Cannot fault this fantastic Bed and Breakfast good location standard of rooms are excellent super shower host Kim is lovely so friendly felt really at home and the welcome glass of wine before our evening out was a no nice touch.Kim has good attention to detail nothing is too much trouble.We will definetly return.Thanks Kim for all your care and attention.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 September 2011

We have only just come back from staying with Kim and dave! They were fab hosts n we couldn't have asked for more! Rooms were really clean and the location is spot on! We will definitely return! Just ask Kim about the Betty boo beer...

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 9 August 2011

This was the best b&b I've ever stayed in. It was beautifully clean, comfortable and the breakfast provided were better than being at home. The locality is perfect, close to the beach and town but not too close that it's noisy and busy.
Can't wait to return :D thanks

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura_the_explorer84
Reviewed 22 July 2011

My partner and myself thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay from beginning to end. After the journey down to Newquay it was lovely to sit down with Kim and Dave relaxing with a nice glass of wine. I felt so at home that every time we went to leave the room I'd wonder why the door was locked! I love the rooms, every one tastefully decorated too.

I know I was looking forward to a nice cooked breakfast when I was staying there, Kim's lovely full Cornish breakie will definitely keep you going. (I loved the Hog Slice!)

Thanks Kim and Dave for your great hospitality, we will definitely return next time we come to Cornwall.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

Another great stay at Beaches with excellent and friendly service from Kim. Very relaxed, smart, clean, welcoming, great breakfast and close to the beach. From wine on arrival to, to restuarant recommendations, table bookings and arranging taxis. We couldn't have asked for more. Very reasonably priced too. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

My partner and I stayed in this wonderful little B&B for a two night break last weekend. It is spotlessly clean; tastefully decorated, homely, and has everything you could possibly need including free wifi. Kim and Dave are the most hospitable hosts we have ever had the pleasure of meeting, they pampered us from the moment we got there - starting with a glass of wine on our arrival to the fabulous breakfast before we left. (Kim is an amazing cook her ‘Full Cornish’ is the best I have ever tasted.) Throughout our stay nothing was too much trouble.

Now I will admit that we are VERY picky, but we could find nothing wrong at all!!! The only thing I felt that was missing was my comfortable slippers to wear as we went down to breakfast. (The Beaches felt like home from home – but much cleaner and tidier!!)

This is the first review I have ever written on Trip Advisor but I really feel the need to recommend this lovely B&B to everyone... I really feel that my words cannot describe just how wonderful this place is!

Thank you Kim and Dave, we’ll certainly be back to stay with you every time we return to Cornwall.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

This is my third year back to Beaches and it never disappoints, in fact I was more excitied about going to Beaches than when I went to Gran Canaria. Kim's hospatality is second to none and she always has a drink ready on our arrival whether that is alcholic or a soft drink.
Beaches is far better than all hotels I've ever stayed in and would not stay anywhere else in Newquay. I go down for the surfing and Kim dries my wet suit for me.
Kim works really hard in accommodating everyone at breakfast (which are large and delish). Everything Kim does, she does with a passion and is a fab host. I'm having to book earlier and earlier each year as the word spreads about the high standard Kim keeps and improves year on year.
We had a wonderful indulgent meal at the Boathouse that Kim booked for us, she knows the good places to eat in Newquay and is more than happy to book somewhere for you to eat.
Looking forward to my next stay, maybe even sooner than next year.
100% recommended