“Great Hotel - If you are Newquay - Stay Here” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beaches at Newquay

Beaches at Newquay
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newquay
Beaches at Newquay
Ranked #68 of 112 Newquay B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel - If you are Newquay - Stay Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2010

Beaches at Newquay is a great hotel. I've stayed at many hotels from small B&Bs to The Ritz and other 5*’s around the world. This is the friendliest and most relaxing one I've been to.

Kim and Dave are most welcoming and will do anything to make your stay worthwhile. They are great hosts and are like having your own concierge. They go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable and stress free as possible.

Spotlessly clean, tastefully furnished and great breakfasts.

Worth going to Newquay just to go to Beaches and forget everything. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2010

I almost didn’t write a review about this place as it is so brilliant I wanted to keep it my secret! But as it was TripAdvisor that helped me find it I felt duty bound to share my experience and let the world know how perfect this B&B is.
My girlfriend and I stayed for 4 nights at the beginning of July and from the moment we arrived we were able to park our car on site, which can be a bit of a premium in Newquay, and we were greeted straight away by Kim who welcomed us into a stunning home.

After a cup of tea we were shown to our Room which was gorgeous! Not to mention comfortable, clean and with everything you could possibly need from a hotel room.

The B&B is run by Kim and Dave who are two of the most Helpful, attentive and splendid people you could ever wish to meet. They know the area very well and recommended local restaurants to us that were simply outstanding, as well as letting us know about local attractions and things to do, some of which we would have never thought to do!

The options at Breakfast are superb and equally matched with the quality of food served. This coupled with the fact you can customise you meal and pretty much have whatever you want make it a wonderful start to your day.

The B&B is located about a minutes walk to Fistral beach and about a 15 minute walk into the town, along a costal path with breath taking views of the Atlantic. Its far enough away from all the nightlife to ensure a peaceful sleep.

I wish there was something I didn’t like about this place so at least my review would appear balanced, however, as you have probably gathered this place is perfect and I have fallen in love!

This place if ideal for couples looking to enjoy Newquay and truly is a little slice of heaven on the Cornish coast.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2010

We found not only the B&B wonderful so were the owners Kim & Dave but seeing as this is Kim's baby 98% has got to go to her hard work & dedication to making everyone she meets happy & content, when we think of Beaches at Newquay we can do no other than SMILE:0)

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2010

Stayed here for 1 night on a tour of Cornwall, had picked this B&B because of the good reviews on here and wasn't let down. Also we stayed in 2 of the top rated B&Bs from Trip Advisor in Falmouth and St Ives but this was by far the best, rooms are very clean and comfortable, quality produce for breakfast and host was very welcoming, highly recommended and a bargain.

• Stayed June 2010
West Yorkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2010

Having been down to Newquay many times in the past especially at New Year this was the first time we stayed here and, as a Christmas present from my partner I was so excited and expected a lot! I really wasn't disappointed!

The hotel was lovely and Kym and Dave were so welcoming and couldn't do enough for us!! Look no further, if they have room for your stay, get it booked!! We will definately be returning as soon as we can.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2010

My husband and I stayed here for the first May long weekend. Kym and Dave were fantastic. The room and ensuite facilities were clean, modern and lovely. Breakfast was great. Couldn't have asked for better service. We would most definitely stay again and recommend to others!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
South West UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2010

This stylish B&B is a real gem and Kim and her husband are perfect hosts. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel special and the fact that they go out of their way to make sure you have an enjoyable stay makes all the difference. It was my birthday and Kim booked a sea view table for us at a local restaurant so we could watch the sunset, gave us a pre-dinner glass of wine and then her husband drove us to the restaurant! It's not only the warmt and friendliness of the hosts that make this place so perfect - the rooms are spotless and the decor is contemporary and very relaxing. Comfy bed, luxuriously soft pillows, large fluffy bath towels and a delicious, very well cooked and presented breakfast using fresh local ingredients - what more can I say!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple