“lovely place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

timives
Braintree, United Kingdom
“lovely place to stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

A brilliant place to stay. Were looking for somewhere that would house 8 of us of all ages down to toddlers, be nice and relatively central in Newquay etc. It surpassed our expectations on every criteria. Paul was massively helpful and would love to go back to visit again in the future. Highly recommended.

Thanks

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lesleyatt...
Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic location and a stylish house.”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We booked here for a week with our family pet and extended family. The house was spotlessly clean with ample space for everyone. The walk to the centre of Newquay was within 5 minutes and the beach approx 5 mins walk again. Would highly recommend this property and would stay again.

sam25281
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Stunning”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Great house, perfect location for all of Newquay has to offer.. Paul and Caroline were very helpful with lots of information on places to go and things to do. Will be going back next year to the salt house

ACJDP74
London, United Kingdom
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The accommodation was ok, but the manner in which I was treated when I tried to recover my lost property was appalling.
I sent a perfectly civil email to the owners about the whereabouts of my belongings, valued at around £400, only to receive a response saying that I was being ‘offensive & aggressive’.
I was halfway back to London when I realised I’d left some things in the house. I distinctly remember saying to myself not to forget them after we’d finished tidying up.
To cut a long story short....... they vanished! Never to be seen again!! The house must either have a ghost or a black hole that only swallows up expensive electronics!!!
Despite my efforts to get my stuff back, I was then told, under no uncertain terms, that we would not be welcome back & will be blacklisted by the rental company.
If you stay here, DO NOT leave anything of value behind. It will never be seen again.

Management Response
20 Apr 2018
Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments.

I'm sorry that your belongings have not been located at this point. I can see the owner has been in direct contact with you to advise the items had not been found. As previously advised, they are happy to discuss this with you should you wish to speak with them on the number they have provided.

Kind Regards,
The Customer Service Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing