Stayed at a privately owened house, that was very nice and clean, but double bed was most uncomfortable.We have a disabled person in our party, which was made clear, pity they didn't tell us that it isn't suitable on the whole for people with disabilities, very hilly and pot holed roads!. Half the things they advertised was not available,bouncy castle , trampouline and coffee shop. Changing facilities at the pool inadequate, we were crammed in like kippers!The entertainment at night was dire . We heard alot of people complaining about it, and when we asked if they would return, no one said they would, and they would not recomment it. Staff unhelpful and not friendly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Reach is a leading family holiday resort set in 50 acres of countryside, close to Newquay in Cornwall and is open all year round. It is easily accessible from the A30, and allows easy access to all the beautiful sights of Cornwall including The Eden Project and some of Cornwall's top beaches. The South West Coast Path offers some spectacular walking along cliffs, headlands and beaches. Our facilities include swimming pools, large gym with regular activities for children and adults, Spa with hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, golf course, indoor soft play centre, bar, restaurant, entertainment during school holidays and more. We have 2 bedroom and 4 bedroom holiday homes at Atlantic Reach and some are available with private Hot Tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Atlantic Reach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Reach Hotel Newquay
- Atlantic Reach Newquay, Cornwall