Atlantic Reach
US$48
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Sands Resort Hotel & Spa(Newquay)
US$114
Travelocity
Best Western Hotel Bristol(Newquay)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Priceline
US$80
PremierInn.com
All reviewsbed houseoutdoor poolcontemporary cottageteen dengarden terracepirate petessoft play areatennis courtsleisure centrehot tubeden projectfamily bathroomlick of paintevening entertainmenton site restaurantdouble bedroompitch and putt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2010

myself and four hiking buddies stayed at Atlantic Reach while walking on the SW coastal path. We found the accomodation really spacious and comfortable. Generally the house(we stayed in the 4 bed) very light and airey. As a location it gave us easy access to several towns in the locale - Newquay, Padstow and Truro. Not far away there is a large supermarket for shopping for essentials like wine and beer! The site itself is very pleasant and safe. Saw lots of families there enjoying themselves, many who had foreign holidays ruined by the ash cloud. We would definitely return here again. Also noticed that there were several wedding parties happening in the main buildings - seemed an ideal location for such an event

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bertiefaversham
Reviewed 4 April 2010

I am unsure how Hoseasons managed to do such a good job on disguising this place for what it really is in their brochure and website.

The vision that greets you after an extremely long drive is a 1960's council estate that looks extremely tatty and is overrun with cars with nowhere to park by your house. It rained on nearly all of the days that we were there in the summer holidays, however, I still jealously eyed the overcrowded campsites down the road as they had a better outlook than I did in my £900 per week lodge.

What else can I say to put you off staying at this place. Please look anywhere else but here, it WILL disappoint you. Cornwall is such a beautiful county and there are many more places to stay than Atlantic Reach that would enhance your Cornish experience.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
6  Thank Lonangirl
Reviewed 11 December 2009

This was our 1st visit to Alantic Reach it was recommended to us by a friend. The location was far away from the hussle and bussle of life, but near enough to local shops, and not to far from main roads to go exploring!

The accommodation I have stayed in each time is the Superior 2 Bed house which is about a minutes walk from car park/ reception/ gym and pool facilities. The house had a double bed, and 2 single beds that were clean, comfy ! The kitchen was well equipted, electric cooker , microwave.The bathroom was clean, shower was excellent. We stayed in a few nights and watch TV and DVDS,

We cant comment on the restaurant facility as we didnt use it, but the option was given to us on arrival.

The gym was clean, well maintained.

I mainly use this resort as a base for visiting the sites of Cornwall so find it hard to review the bar/restaurant facilities as I haven't really used them but the staff that I have spoken to seem to be very friendly.

We were in a good base point, to go travelling around and enjoying the sites of cornwall.

We would definatley go back again without any hesistation!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ITALIAN49
Reviewed 31 October 2009

After having read all the negative reviews on this website - I was really dreading going there - we stayed in a Atlantic Premier 2 bedroom. Yes there was a bit of a musty smell in the place when we got there, but this was soon eliminated with some air freshener that I had taken (after having read previous comments). It was very clean, well equipped and my 7 yr old son loved the pool - although it couldve been a couple of degrees warmer for me ( I like it more like a bath!) The only downside really was the evening entertainment - we did 2 nights and that was enough! - not our cup of tea really, but A lot of the other residents seemed to really enjoy themselves. Drinks at bar are expensive, we also had dinner in the restaurant on our last night - it was lovely - I had ribeye steak and it was cooked to perfection! (medium rare). Never got a chance to use the spa - unfortunately.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2009

we love it here.been a few times going again on halloween staying for bonfire night.nice pool,gym well equipt only if you are 16 and over.not much for tenagers been in atlantic premier and gold couldnt fault them.reception very friendly and helpful restaraunt a little expencive.nice pub restaraunt down the road 2 cloms newquay not far in the car also morrisons aldi and mc donnalds.lots going on in hight of season we went go carting,did archery,each to their own.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple