All reviewstable tableadjoining restaurantair congood nights sleepbusy roadfamily roomnight's sleepexcellent staycontinental breakfastcomfortable stayroom was clean and comfortablestayed here for nightsshort stayshort drivereception stafftea and coffeeeden project
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Recently stayed at this Hotel and it made our stay in Newquay a great one. When you book a hotel, you want confidence in the Hotel you book and this one delivered in spades. Great staff, clean spacious rooms, ample parking and a two for one breakfast voucher!!! Loved it and will return in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank BernieLuggster
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I spent a weekend here with my husband in November. I cannot fault the hotel for it's cleanliness, friendliness of staff, or comfort of room. The shower was amazing! Despite worries regarding the proximity of the busy road, we were not disturbed by this at all. However it was a bit of a wild and windy night which was obviously outside of the hotel's control! All staff we met were friendly and helpful. I would seriously recommend this hotel, and will definitely be visiting again - with the beautiful beaches and countryside just minutes away, it made for a wonderful weekend :-)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Easy check in, friendly,professional service from night receptionist Chris K. We had 2 rooms for our family and they were both spotless, comfortable,modern and had plenty of room. The bathroom facilities were again spotless and more than adequate, spacious and well lit. The beds were comfy and as we had two of our children in with us, well spaced. The breakfast was fantastic value, with the children eating free with the purchase of an adult meal. The food was excellent quality, piping hot and a good selection to choose from. Staff were friendly, chatty and professional and nothing was any trouble for them. I was very suprised at how homely it felt with being part of a big chain, but I think that is down to having excellent staff. My husband, children, mum and I are returning to Quintrell in March for a night stay at either end of a previously booked holiday. Loved every minute of our stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Stayed here for two nights in September and I was very happy with the accommodation, the staff and the adjoining Table Table restaurant. I have stayed here twice before and both times thought it was just adequate and the restaurant was slow.This time, however, the restaurant service was very good and the quality of the food was excellent.
I had a room at the front of the hotel and although other reviewers have complained of vehicle noise, it certainly didn't cause me a problem. I close the windows and leave the air con on all night!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Very nice hotel which we stayed in for a weekend, great location close to Newquay. Only problem I had was very noisy cows in the field next to hotel kept me awake most of the night

• Stayed: November 2011