My husband and I had a week in Bodmin at a timeshare and decided to extend our stay through the following weekend. We looked around the Newquay area and found that hotels were quite pricey and rather tired and old looking. We decided on the Premier Inn because I had used Premier Inns many times in the past for business travel. The room was large and totally functional for our needs. The access to Free WiFi was also a bonus that we really appreciated We were somewhat disappointed with the hot full breakfast that we signed up for but this was resolved very well. We were refunded the money for our breakfast and the difference between the full english and the continental. Customer Service was very good and effective.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall