Got two nights at a very good sale rate for the May Bank Holiday. We had a friendly greeting at reception and were informed about the good night's sleep guarantee. We normally stay in Travelodge's, so our room was like the Ritz! The beds were made up for the kids. The 1/2 hour of free wifi was handy, if a bit slow. Breakfast is a bargain for a single parent family; I paid for one adult and the two children ate for free. Though reception knew about this policy, the waitstaff wasn't sure about it, which made for an uncomfortable moment. The waitstaff was friendly, but either overworked or need more training; plates not cleared, and silverware not stocked. Also, the carpet was very sticky where the juice dispensers very overflowing. BUT, it was a cooked breakfast for a reasonable price.
Overall, We had a nice stay and the reception staff was really lovely. The location was easy to find, the parking ample and all the local information leaflets at the entrance were so useful. We'd definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall