We spent 6 nights at this premier inn. It was clean, modern comfortable with everything you needed. Tea/coffee in room which was handy first thing in the morning. Clean towels and hot water in the bathroom which was great as some have warm water. The restaurant Breakfast was excellent. with the Continental buffet choice which again was better than other Premier Inns. The choice of Cooked Breakfast was again tops. The Staff of both Inn and Restaurant were very attentive and concerned that you were having the best. There was no noise from the road but as we were staying in October with windows shut maybe Summer may be different but there is Air Conditioning in the room. There is a lift if you have heavy luggage or wheelchair or Buggy. The only down side..we had to leave. Reccommended and will definately come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall