I have stayed here previously on a few occasions and generally it is quite a good Premier Inn. I stayed for 2 nights in November at £19 per night which is pretty good value. The room I had was next to the busy road and there was a lot of traffic noise although there seemed to be very little traffic at night so it wasn't too much of a problem. The location of the hotel is one of the best aspects of choosing the Quintrell Downs Premier Inn. It's about 3 miles from Newquay town centre and about 2 miles from the nearest beach.
The room was clean and comfortable, the staff at Reception were pleasant and the continental breakfast in the Treffry Tavern next door was good.
The one thing that lets this Premier Inn down is if you use the Treffry Tavern for an evening meal. The meal I had on the first night, rump steak, was as tough as old boots and the portion size was poor. I ate here on the second night and the food was fine. Not exactly good value or huge portions but it was edible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall