This review is a tad late, as we stayed in mid February. We arrived and were plesantly greeted by Mel, who made every effort to accommodate our request of a top floor room.
We have stayed in several other Premier Inns, and this one is one of the best. OK it's nothing to look at from the outside, but the people certainly make up for the drab exterior.
We dined a couple of times in the connected TT, (but honestly - try the pub The Quint - 30 seconds walk away - (Thurs - Sat for food), 'cos the food is exquisite!!)
Located in the heart of the village, train station, shop, pubs, all within a 2 minute walk of hotel! After a completely silent night's sleep :). At breakfast EVERY morning, the smiles and cheery chatter of Donna & Sally were such a breath of fresh air - and certainly motivated us for the morning. We couldn't praise them enough. If you want an inexpensive trip to Cornwall, within easy reach of everything, choose this hotel, as it is superb on all fronts. We WILL return - and I for one can't wait!
One slight problem if you have an internet capable phone - no 3G in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall